Who Are We?
MerchantE is an innovative, technology-focused company providing a full-service platform to support the payment processing needs for merchants of all sizes, including small business retail shops, B2B wholesalers, and global eCommerce enterprises. We partner with financial institutions, software developers, independent sales organizations, and agents to bring our solutions to market.
Why Join Us?
We’re growing and we’re looking for collaborative, innovative, and hard-working individuals to grow with us! We offer a modern and inspiring work environment where your ideas and contributions are valued. Come experience, first-hand, the impact of your contributions.
US WORK AUTHORIZATION REQUIRED - No visa sponsorship is available for this position at this time.
The Business Analyst who will provide business critical insights using analytics, ensure cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. This role would focus on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations and help evolve early-stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments
- Validate resource requirements and develop cost estimate models
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- Create informative, actionable, and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements
- Monitor initiative progress by tracking activities, documenting issues and resolutions, and publishing progress reports with recommending actions
- Prepare go to market strategy reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in business or related field (Finance Preferred)
- 1+ year of relevant work experience
- Location: Greater Atlanta area
- Detail oriented, analytical, and inquisitive
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Preferred Education, Skills or Experience:
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Passion for analyzing large and complex data sets to uncover insights and translate analysis into an executive level strategy
- Excellent documentation, planning, organizational, and time management skills