Call Quality Analyst
Who Are We?
MerchantE is an innovative, technology-focused company providing a full-service platform to support the payment processing needs for merchants of all sizes, including small business retail shops, B2B wholesalers, and global eCommerce enterprises. We partner with financial institutions, software developers, independent sales organizations, and agents to bring our solutions to market.
Why Join Us?
We’re growing and we’re looking for collaborative, innovative, and hard-working individuals to grow with us! We offer a modern and inspiring work environment where your ideas and contributions are valued. Come experience, first-hand, the impact of your contributions.
The Call Quality Analyst will take ownership of the merchant experience from their initial onboarding throughout their interactions with MerchantE. This role will be responsible for welcoming and training new merchants, reviewing inbound call quality and following up on customer service survey feedback.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate training and welcome call requests for all new merchants.
- Participates in design of call monitoring formats and quality standards.
- Performs call monitoring and scoring for all customer care calls.
- Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
- Participates in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
- Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for call center staff and leadership team.
- Provides ongoing call quality coaching and feedback to call center staff.
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
- Reviews Customer Service Survey (CSAT) scores in real time and calls merchants to obtain further feedback on low scores.
- Develop various process improvement initiatives to assist with improving the customer experience.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidate Profile:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a call center support role.
- Knowledge of quality assurance standard practices and desire to learn ME standard business practices.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer to our customers.
- Solid time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced team environment.
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Payment processing experience preferred