Channel Marketing Manager- NetSuite Partnerships
Who Are We?
MerchantE is an innovative, technology-focused company providing a full-service platform to support the payment processing needs for merchants of all sizes, including small business retail shops, B2B wholesalers, and global eCommerce enterprises. We partner with financial institutions, software developers, independent sales organizations, and agents to bring our solutions to market.
Why Join Us?
We’re growing and we’re looking for collaborative, innovative, and hard-working individuals to grow with us! We offer a modern and inspiring work environment where your ideas and contributions are valued. Come experience, first-hand, the impact of your contributions.
The Channel Marketing Manager leads the company’s marketing efforts to expand revenue derived from our NetSuite integrated partnership, by targeting marketing efforts toward all related sales channels, which include end users and referral partners, NetSuite salespeople and consultants.
- This person will closely collaborate with the sales and partner engagement teams to understand goals and devise and execute programs and campaigns that will help drive new partnerships and sales, enable partners to sell/refer and increase demand for MerchantE products and services.
- Developing, driving and implementing channel marketing activity for sales and partners.
- Implement channel campaigns to expand market share and pursue aggressive growth targets.
- Create content and thought leadership to support channel and partner initiatives.
- Work with the leadership in designated sales channels to develop channel specific plans that produce coordinated, efficient and effective campaigns.
- Manage, monitor and measure the effectiveness of campaigns and programs to defined KPI’s and provide executive summary recommendations on next-step areas of refinement and improvement.
- Support sponsorships and presence at regional events including NetSuite-sponsored events and user group gatherings.
- Lead Marketing planning and implementation for major annual user conference, including list acquisition, pre-during-post email marketing, advertising and social media.
- Projects to include: channel / partner lead generation, marketing kits, partner support and training materials, creative campaigns, social media content and campaigns and sales incentive programs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or another related field
- 6+ years of experience in marketing
- Experience marketing to the NetSuite ecosystem strongly preferred
- Payment industry background a plus
- Previous channel marketing experience preferred
- Ability to think strategically and be prescriptive with marketing recommendations
- Strong knowledge of content marketing principles and the buyer journey
- Results-focused with experience establishing success criteria and reporting on KPIs and ROI
- Salesforce experience strongly preferred
- Hubspot or similar marketing automation experience preferred
- Possess an ownership mentality
- Service-oriented problem solver
- Must enjoy fast-paced, dynamic environment and be adaptable to change. Must work well
- This is a new position due to growth. As such, there is not a blueprint or recipe to follow, so the successful candidate must be comfortable and excited about the process of gathering input, making recommendations and creating the blueprint.
Tom- #Li-TH1 #remote