Director Business Development-Tech
Who Are We?
MerchantE is an innovative, technology-focused company providing a full-service platform to support the payment processing needs for merchants of all sizes, including small business retail shops, B2B wholesalers, and global eCommerce enterprises. We partner with financial institutions, software developers, independent sales organizations, and agents to bring our solutions to market.
Why Join Us?
We’re growing and we’re looking for collaborative, innovative, and hard-working individuals to grow with us! We offer a modern and inspiring work environment (including a game room and free snacks!) where your ideas and contributions are valued. Come experience, first-hand, the impact of your contributions.
The Director, Business Development is responsible for developing close and credible relationships with new partners to increase revenue through the expansion of the partnership portfolios.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Negotiating mutually beneficial agreements with partners
- Coordinating co-marketing activities
- Finding synergies within both organizations strategic plans
- Creating prospect generation and conversion programs
- Create pipeline
- Execute agreements
- Cultivate relationships
- Develop growth strategies with partners
- Maximize partners commitment to ME reflected in the contractual terms between the organizations. Including but not limited to revenue share structure, performance incentives and co-marketing activities.
- Ability to navigate all levels of large and small companies
- Develop partner integration plan with all levels of the organization to maximize revenue and minimize time to achievement.
- BA or equivalent experience
- 5 years payment processing or IT sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to continually meet and exceed sales goals.
- Ability to aggressively pursue business development opportunities
- Must be a pro-active self-starter and able to operate in a team environment.
- Ability to flourish in a fast paced and challenging environment
- 2 Years of Channel Partnership or Channel Management experience.
- Experience working with ecommerce partners.
- Experience working with independent software vendor in tech.