Who Are We?
MerchantE is an innovative, technology-focused company providing a full-service platform to support the payment processing needs for merchants of all sizes, including small business retail shops, B2B wholesalers, and global eCommerce enterprises. We partner with financial institutions, software developers, independent sales organizations, and agents to bring our solutions to market.
Why Join Us?
We’re growing and we’re looking for collaborative, innovative, and hard-working individuals to grow with us! We offer a modern and inspiring work environment where your ideas and contributions are valued. Come experience, first-hand, the impact of your contributions.
The financial analyst will be a key contributor in the finance and accounting Department and is responsible for tracking a company's financial performance against a plan, analyzing business performance and market conditions to create forecasts, and helping senior management make tactical and strategic decisions by providing periodic reports. This individual will also analyze monthly variances, create and distribute financial reporting, perform special projects, and provide analytical support to key leaders to achieve expected financial results.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analysis of trends in key performance indicators and utilization of them to create accurate financial forecasts
- Produce monthly reports, which include key metrics and financial results
- Performance of variance analysis of results to provide insights to management and inform future forecasts
- Development of financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Creation of ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Bachelors’ degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Knowledge/experience of financial reporting required.
- 1+ years of professional financial experience
- The ability to utilize current technologies to bring solutions to business process.
- Knowledge and ability to utilize the various tools of the MS Office Suite; data base structure (i.e. - Access) and query tools.
- Developed interpersonal and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to adapt to ongoing changes, both from a technology and process perspective.