Sr. Partner Implementation Analyst
Who Are We?
MerchantE is an innovative, technology-focused company providing a full-service platform to support the payment processing needs for merchants of all sizes, including small business retail shops, B2B wholesalers, and global eCommerce enterprises. We partner with financial institutions, software developers, independent sales organizations, and agents to bring our solutions to market.
Why Join Us?
We’re growing and we’re looking for collaborative, innovative, and hard-working individuals to grow with us! We offer a modern and inspiring work environment where your ideas and contributions are valued. Come experience, first-hand, the impact of your contributions.
The Sr. Partner Implementation Analyst is responsible for the transition of partner contract pricing to ME’s internal systems, maintaining these price structures per contract terms along with creating audit processes to ensure accuracy across systems.
The Sr. Partner Implementation Analyst will also be responsible for creating a standardized onboarding process for all pricing elements applicable to partners by documenting processes and developing a cadence internally to incorporate a structured approach into the implementation process. In addition, this individual will be tasked with building a process that is scalable as ME continues to grow including being an integral voice in the design of a new partner billing engine.
The Sr. Partner Implementation Analyst will need to form strong relationships both internally and externally to capture implementation requirements and ensure timelines and expectations are being met. Other responsibilities of the role include assisting the management of the end-to-end project plan and the facilitation of successful partnership discussions and outcomes. This individual will work closely with the Implementation Manager, Business Development Sales, and Partner Management to ensure an on-time, successful partner implementation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand pricing elements from contracts and update billing elements in internal systems to ensure accuracy in partner buy rates
- Design audit controls to ensure partners’ pricing and financial terms in the contract are transferred to systems correctly
- Create ad-hoc reporting to show impact of pricing from partnerships
- Collaborate with Business Development Sales to understand partnership opportunities and identify possible technical solutions
- Identify, create, and document key implementation processes to provide structure and standardization into the implementation process
- Collaborate with other departments (most notably BD Sales, Legal, Partner Management, and Product) to understand, train and adapt processes to meet partner needs
- Analyze risks and opportunities for pricing actions
- Work closely with Product to ensure any new partner billing system is designed in a way to accommodates our current partner pricing and transparency to facilitate audits ensuring pricing accuracy
- Become and SME and administrator for the partner billing systems
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 4+ years working experience in an analytics, finance, or sales support role
- Strong knowledge and experience using Excel or other analytics tools
- Strong attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and customer requests
- Requires a high level of organization, planning and time management
- Payment processing industry experience preferred
- Database & SQL query knowledge and experience preferred
- Process and project management skills preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of key company metrics and processes
- Ability to contribute to process change