Integrated Sales Representative
Who Are We?
MerchantE is an innovative, technology-focused company providing a full-service platform to support the payment processing needs for merchants of all sizes, including small business retail shops, B2B wholesalers, and global eCommerce enterprises. We partner with financial institutions, software developers, independent sales organizations, and agents to bring our solutions to market.
Why Join Us?
We’re growing and we’re looking for collaborative, innovative, and hard-working individuals to grow with us! We offer a modern and inspiring work environment (including a game room and free snacks!) where your ideas and contributions are valued. Come experience, first-hand, the impact of your contributions.
We are looking for a dynamic, high performing sales professional or someone with a strong desire to gain experience selling technology products and/or services in the fast-growing Payments space. The ideal candidate has strong communication and organizational skills, loves the thrill of the hunt, and is capable of building and growing a pipeline of business as a result of outbound prospecting and high activity metrics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales pipeline; maintain a high volume of activity including outbound calls, emails, & social selling?
- Work together with senior Integrated Sales Reps to develop and transition qualified business to their pipeline, in cases where you identify integration requirements within the sale that needs their expertise
- Skillfully deliver web based presentations, leveraging strong product knowledge and inside sales best practices?
- Identify prospects that can benefit from an integrated payments solution within their customer base.
- Use the ME suite of ecommerce, mobile, tablet, and POS payment solutions drive new business to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual activation goals.
- Responsibilities for all aspects of acquiring and onboarding new business, including:?
- Initiate and develop prospects through partner based leads
- Drive sales engagement and merchant activation initiatives
- Identify sales and partnership improvement opportunities
- Assist senior sales in various aspects of the merchant sales and integration process
- Contribute and work closely with Sales Operations, Business Development, Product, Marketing and Sales. Contribute to the ongoing i
- Improvement for all areas of the Merchant e-solutions Sales Organization. This involves sales training, ongoing selling techniques, supervising skills, and compensation analysis and program developments.
- 1-2+ years sales or related market/business experience preferred
- Ability to provide business leadership, communicates clearly, and ferociously execute on new business opportunities.
- Prior experience at a technology, banking/financial, B2B sales, or software company a plus
- Have the ability to write succinct, crisp emails and a great phone manner?
- Collaborate cross-functionally and influence others not in your direct control
- Be Assertive, resilient, hardworking, with a persuasive personality?
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable?
- Drive to individually compete (and win) while still being a fantastic team player?
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in tech sales Strong critical thinking and decision making abilities?
- Salesforce.com experience a plus?