Leader ISO Channel Development
Who Are We?
MerchantE is an innovative, technology-focused company providing a full-service platform to support the payment processing needs for merchants of all sizes, including small business retail shops, B2B wholesalers, and global eCommerce enterprises. We partner with financial institutions, software developers, independent sales organizations, and agents to bring our solutions to market.
Why Join Us?
We’re growing and we’re looking for collaborative, innovative, and hard-working individuals to grow with us! We offer a modern and inspiring work environment (including a game room and free snacks!) where your ideas and contributions are valued. Come experience, first-hand, the impact of your contributions.
The Leader -ISO Channel Development is responsible for managing and growing our business within existing partners’ portfolios including ISO partners, ecommerce/technology, or financial institution. They will work closely with these partners to develop roadmap, goals, new product strategies and will be responsible for aligning those initiatives internally for MerchantE. The Leader will be responsible for attaining certain revenue goals within their book of business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Renewal of existing agreements
- Develop go-to-market strategies for new partners or products
- Coordinating co-marketing activities
- Finding synergies within both organizations' strategic plans
- Creating prospect generation and conversion programs
- Create/drive pipeline
- Cultivate relationships
- Ability to navigate all levels of large and small companies
- Develop partner integration plan with all levels of the organization to maximize revenue and minimize time to achievement.
- BA or equivalent experience
- 5 years payment processing or IT sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to continually meet and exceed sales goals.
- Ability to aggressively pursue business development opportunities
- Experience working with ISO partners, ecommerce/technology, or financial institution.
- Must be a pro-active self-starter and able to operate in a team environment.
- Ability to flourish in a fast paced and challenging environment
- 4 Years of Channel Partnership or Channel Management experience.
- Has previous led a Client Management Team