Mid Market Sales Executive
Who Are We?
MerchantE is an innovative, technology-focused company providing a full-service platform to support the payment processing needs for merchants of all sizes, including small business retail shops, B2B wholesalers, and global eCommerce enterprises. We partner with financial institutions, software developers, independent sales organizations, and agents to bring our solutions to market.
Why Join Us?
We’re growing and we’re looking for collaborative, innovative, and hard-working individuals to grow with us! We offer a modern and inspiring work environment where your ideas and contributions are valued. Come experience, first-hand, the impact of your contributions.
The Mid-Market Sales Executive for Emerging Markets is responsible for building out a pipeline and signing new merchants that will increase ME revenue. This role will be crucial to growing our portfolio in new, emerging markets such as CBD/Cannabis, Online Gaming/Fantasy Sports, Firearms, Nutraceuticals, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell Value Added Products.
- Ability to navigate all levels of large and small companies.
- Negotiating agreements
- Coordinating activities
- Finding synergies within both organizations’ strategic plans.
- Create pipeline.
- Execute agreements.
- Develop growth strategies.
- Help develop merchant integration plans with all levels of the organization to maximize revenue and minimize time to achievement.
- BA or equivalent experience
- 5 years payment processing or IT sales experience; prefer experience in higher risk markets such as CBD/Cannabis, Online Gaming/Fantasy Sports, Firearms, Nutraceuticals, etc.
- 2 years of Channel Partnership or Channel Management experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to continually meet and exceed sales goals.
- Ability to aggressively pursue business development opportunities.
- Must be a pro-active self-starter and able to operate in a team environment.
- Ability to flourish in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Experience working with eCommerce partners is a plus.