Who Are We?
MerchantE is an innovative, technology-focused company providing a full-service platform to support the payment processing needs for merchants of all sizes, including small business retail shops, B2B wholesalers, and global eCommerce enterprises. We partner with financial institutions, software developers, independent sales organizations, and agents to bring our solutions to market.
Why Join Us?
We’re growing and we’re looking for collaborative, innovative, and hard-working individuals to grow with us! We offer a modern and inspiring work environment where your ideas and contributions are valued. Come experience, first-hand, the impact of your contributions.
Pricing Analyst will be responsible for performing pricing and billing analytics to support and provide recommendations and pricing proposals to the Customer Success Specialist leading to customer agreement renewal.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop expertise in various pricing methods and billing data structures to perform analysis and provide pricing options for customer agreement renewal.
- Develop expertise in customer statement and/or card processing reports analysis to counter competitive offers from other processors.
- Utilize Online Pricing tool and perform Pricing analysis.
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting detailing weekly, monthly and quarterly customer renewal and attrition activity.
- Create excel based calculators/revenue models to per requirement.
- Perform pricing and billing research per request and work with Customer Success Specialist to renew merchant agreement.
- Audit merchant renewal pricing points in Business Platform against signed agreement.
- Support Customer Success Specialist as need with various functions and responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years’ experience in Pricing, Analytics or Billing in Payments, or related industry
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to present, recommend, and influence stake holders through data insights and subject matter expertise
- Ability to work with aggressive timelines and targets managing multiple priorities.
- Ability to work independently and make data centric decisions.
- Effectively organize and prioritize dynamic workflow and work independently.
- Team Player - ability to perform as part of a team and work efficiently across various organizations.
- Expertise in excel to create pricing models and calculators