Sales Development Specialist-NetSuite
Who Are We?
MerchantE is an innovative, technology-focused company providing a full-service platform to support the payment processing needs for merchants of all sizes, including small business retail shops, B2B wholesalers, and global eCommerce enterprises. We partner with financial institutions, software developers, independent sales organizations, and agents to bring our solutions to market.
Why Join Us?
We’re growing and we’re looking for collaborative, innovative, and hard-working individuals to grow with us! We offer a modern and inspiring work environment where your ideas and contributions are valued. Come experience, first-hand, the impact of your contributions.
The Sales Development Specialist - NetSuite is responsible for telephone and email prospecting, qualifying, and processing marketing leads for the sales team, and providing summarized reports of key findings. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic team player with exceptional communication skills. Additionally, they have the ability to understand different buying personas, position and communicate the value of MerchantE solutions, and persuade prospects to learn more
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with channel marketing to work existing lead lists and create new lead lists based on specific criteria
- Proactively contact prospects via telephone and email to qualify leads using a specified scoring system
- The expected activity level for this position is 75 calls per day and 40 qualified leads per month
- Uncover business needs, understand pain points, and position MerchantE’s products as compelling solutions
- Consistently maintain an accurate log of activity in Salesforce
- Identify critical findings from phone conversations to help refine marketing communications
- Communicate effectively with sales and business development teams to help them understand the opportunities
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- One to three years of experience in customer service, lead generation, or sales
- Experience with Salesforce
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly build a genuine rapport with prospects
- Capacity to learn quickly and manage multiple priorities and projects
- Driven and resourceful in finding new approaches to ensure their message is resonating with potential customers
- Ability to problem-solve and identify process efficiencies and improvements
- Familiarity with or ability to quickly learn marketing systems and tools