Sales Trainer & Enablement Partner
Who Are We?
MerchantE is an innovative, technology-focused company providing a full-service platform to support the payment processing needs for merchants of all sizes, including small business retail shops, B2B wholesalers, and global eCommerce enterprises. We partner with financial institutions, software developers, independent sales organizations, and agents to bring our solutions to market.
Why Join Us?
We’re growing and we’re looking for collaborative, innovative, and hard-working individuals to grow with us! We offer a modern and inspiring work environment where your ideas and contributions are valued. Come experience, first-hand, the impact of your contributions.
The Training and Enablement Partner is responsible for improving the productivity of the sales teams through delivering innovative and effective programs. This position assesses sales development needs to drive training and enablement initiatives and identifies and arranges suitable solutions for sales teams. This position actively searches, creatively designs, and implements effective methods to educate, enhance performance and drive efficiency.
The ideal candidate is a strategic and innovative thinker who is a team player and has an ownership mindset.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Modernize onboarding and ongoing development program to internal sales teams, and contribute to content development
- Create an engaging learning experience and soft skills workshops through various instructional techniques and delivery methods
- Facilitate and implement scalable, repeatable learning paths and materials for various sales roles
- Develop new and expand existing sales playbooks and resources to increase sales efficiency and performance
- Using a variety of methods and feedback, analyze the effectiveness of training to sales and deliver the appropriate modification
- Partner with sales leaders to determine training needs, skill gaps and content enhancement; support 1:1 training/coaching as needed
- Partner with team to deliver sales content in support of seller development
- Partner and contribute towards sales enablement calendar planning to refine initiatives and provide recommendation to meet business needs
- Continually measure and assess sales training and development needs, beginning with a thorough needs analysis.
- Bring high energy and enthusiastic teaching style for high engagement training.
- Create job aids to assist new and existing employees in their position.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4+ Years Payment Industry experience, or a combination of education and experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Understands of how people learn.
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects & timelines.
A person in this role will be successful if they are:
- Creative and detail-oriented
- A strong coach and mentor
- Creative and forward-thinking with an ownership mindset
- Have an ability to work without supervision and work well under short timeframes
- Have great time management skills.
- Can put themselves in the shoes of sales, customers and partners