Salesforce Business Analyst
Who Are We?
MerchantE is an innovative, technology-focused company providing a full-service platform to support the payment processing needs for merchants of all sizes, including small business retail shops, B2B wholesalers, and global eCommerce enterprises. We partner with financial institutions, software developers, independent sales organizations, and agents to bring our solutions to market.
Why Join Us?
We’re growing and we’re looking for collaborative, innovative, and hard-working individuals to grow with us! We offer a modern and inspiring work environment (including a game room and free snacks!) where your ideas and contributions are valued. Come experience, first-hand, the impact of your contributions.
MerchantE is looking for a full-time Salesforce Business Analyst. In this position you will collaborate with business partners to advise, design and support an optimal Salesforce environment for our internal and external sales and partner management functions. Additionally, you’ll work with Sales Enablement, Marketing and Product to create, maintain and evolve a communication and training strategy for Salesforce.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand business needs and identify areas of improvement. Gather and document business requirements to support the implementation of those requirements on the Salesforce platform
- Execute large scale client data improvement projects
- Support change management process to develop and implement new application and update existing applications
- Work with Sales Enablement to develop and deliver best practice training within Salesforce for existing, new and enhanced features and processes
- Create, run, and analyze reports to make data-based recommendations
- Configure Salesforce for individual teams to ensure effective sales processes and lead follow up
- Establish processes, workflows, and reporting from lead generation through closed sale
- Work with sales, marketing and product to ensure the partner and customer experiences are best in class
- 5+ years’ experience performing administration of Salesforce.com
- com Certified Administrator is a plus
- Skilled in verbal/written communications and negotiation
- Effective time management
- Skilled in diplomacy
- Occasional travel to the Atlanta corporate office
- Solid understanding of sales processes, pipelines, opportunities, metrics, etc.
- Ability to solve real-world business problems
- Detail-oriented with a strong work ethic
- Ability to build workflows, metrics, and reports in Salesforce