Sr. Java Application Engineer
Who Are We?
MerchantE is an innovative, technology-focused company providing a full-service platform to support the payment processing needs for merchants of all sizes, including small business retail shops, B2B wholesalers, and global eCommerce enterprises. We partner with financial institutions, software developers, independent sales organizations, and agents to bring our solutions to market.
Why Join Us?
We’re growing and we’re looking for collaborative, innovative, and hard-working individuals to grow with us! We offer a modern and inspiring work environment where your ideas and contributions are valued. Come experience, first-hand, the impact of your contributions.
US WORK AUTHORIZATION REQUIRED - No visa sponsorship is available for this position at this time.
MerchantE (ME) is an innovative, technology focused company providing a full-service platform to support the payment processing needs of a variety of merchant segments, from small business retail shops to B2B wholesalers and global e-commerce enterprises. We partner with financial institutions, software developers, and independent sales organizations and agents to bring our solutions to market. We apply our industry expertise and focus on captivating the client to deliver innovative and easy-to-use payment solutions that leverage the latest technology to improve the payment experience.
ME is a forward-thinking company that is looking for collaborative, innovative, and hard-working individuals with an ownership mindset who are interested in making a meaningful difference. We offer an inspiring work environment, where your ideas and contributions are valued and you can experience first-hand the impact of your contributions.
Your Responsibilities will require you to:
- Work with Sale Engineer, TechOps and Development teams to identify and propose changes to meet customer's needs.
- Solve complex scalability, platform, and integration problems.
- Engage in integration with various third-party software with a wide range of integration APIs
- Lead and support merchants' integration and implementation
- Helping to manage the applications on certification environment.
- Performing bug fixes on existing applications
- 5+ years of experience in JAVA software development
- 3+ years of Spring Boot and Microservices
- 3+ years of REST API Development
- 5+ years supporting mission critical production java applications with bug fixing experience.
- Experience working in a Linux environment.
- Experience with Jenkins, Docker
- Experience with Kubernetes container
- Experience with JUnit, IntelliJ, Eclipse
- Experience with Postman and Swagger
- Experience with Git
- Experience working in an Agile/Kanban environments
- Knowledge of secure coding principals and security issues that affect both front and backend systems
- Self-motivated engineer who can take the initiative and work effectively both independently and as part of a team