Who Are We?
MerchantE is an innovative, technology-focused company providing a full-service platform to support the payment processing needs for merchants of all sizes, including small business retail shops, B2B wholesalers, and global eCommerce enterprises. We partner with financial institutions, software developers, independent sales organizations, and agents to bring our solutions to market.
Why Join Us?
We’re growing and we’re looking for collaborative, innovative, and hard-working individuals to grow with us! We offer a modern and inspiring work environment (including a game room and free snacks!) where your ideas and contributions are valued. Come experience, first-hand, the impact of your contributions.
Analyst role to investigate disputed credit and/or debit card transactions and then take suitable action to resolve those disputes on behalf of our merchants. Work in this area typically involves researching credit and/or debit card transactions and providing additional details to ensure that our merchants have the appropriate documentation and resources to respond and react to cardholder disputes as a result of their processing activity. Chargeback analysts must then communicate their findings to merchants, often via email or through the MerchantE platform.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Navigate and develop a deep understanding of MerchantE and card association platforms as required to procure merchant chargeback data
- Research mis-matched chargeback records and respond with the appropriate cardholder data to the merchant
- Drive resolution on complex chargebacks cases through detailed research and subsequent execution of ACH payments
- Receive escalations from MerchantE customer service
- Coordinate across multiple MerchantE groups - Finance, IT, Operations - to resolve complex chargebacks cases
- Support larger merchants with white glove service
Required Education, Skills or Experience:
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in business or related field preferred
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Location: Greater Atlanta area
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Good communication
- Good customer service
- Organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to think outside the box and solve problems creatively
- Preferred Education, Skills or Experience:
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Familiarity with Chargebacks rules and regulations
- Familiarity with card association rules and regulations
MerchantE is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.