Sr. Marketing Specialist
Who Are We?
MerchantE is an innovative, technology-focused company providing a full-service platform to support the payment processing needs for merchants of all sizes, including small business retail shops, B2B wholesalers, and global eCommerce enterprises. We partner with financial institutions, software developers, independent sales organizations, and agents to bring our solutions to market.
Why Join Us?
We’re growing and we’re looking for collaborative, innovative, and hard-working individuals to grow with us! We offer a modern and inspiring work environment (including a game room and free snacks!) where your ideas and contributions are valued. Come experience, first-hand, the impact of your contributions.
Work collaboratively with members of the Marketing team and others across the company in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment. This is a unique opportunity to enter the marketing team in a generalist role, work on a wide range of initiatives and advance to a more specialized role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with marketing team members to support successful product launches, lead generation campaigns, events and partner efforts.
- Support Hubspot email and analytics projects and ensure campaign reporting is accurate and timely to impact real-time decision making.
- Assist in managing social media accounts for various company and product campaigns
- Compile and write internal and external compliance communications
- Review and assist in creative concept development and refinement
- Conduct research and compile industry information when appropriate and needed.
- Support Channel Marketing needs including custom branding needs for white label and referral partners; customized merchant applications for Partners; facilitating Lead Referral Webforms
- Create and maintain library of marketing collateral available to users within the organization
- Manage logistics for all tradeshows - keep strict timeline and budget.
- Track invoicing and expenses for marketing team
- Utilize analytical tools such as Power BI to support list management
- BA in Business, Marketing or related discipline, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a similar marketing role.
- High standards for organization; developed methodology for staying organized.
- Demonstrated proficiency managing complex projects like trade shows.
- Ability to make forward progress on multiple projects at once.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- PowerPoint "expert" a strong plus!
- Exceptional attention to detail; proofreading skills
- Strong critical thinking abilities
- Self-motivated interest in learning about new marketing technologies, understanding our technology product offerings, and becoming knowledgeable about the financial technology industry.
- Excellent organizational and quantitative skills.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong work ethic, great team player, eager to grow skills and career, and able to multi-task.
- Knowledge of digital advertising and marketing, Salesforce, Hubspot, and business promotion using LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, a plus
- Marketing experience in the fintech or payments industry
- Content writing experience a plus
- Ability to eventually travel (up to 15%) and work flexible hours as needed.