Sr. QA Engineer
Who Are We?
MerchantE (ME) is an innovative, technology-focused company providing a full-service platform to support the payment processing needs for merchants of all sizes, including small business retail shops, B2B wholesalers, and global eCommerce enterprises. We partner with financial institutions, software developers, independent sales organizations, and agents to bring our solutions to market.
Why Join Us?
We’re growing and we’re looking for collaborative, innovative, and hard-working individuals to grow with us! We offer a modern and inspiring work environment (including a game room and free snacks!) where your ideas and contributions are valued. Come experience, first-hand, the impact of your contributions.
ME is looking for seasoned Sr. QA engineer who responsible for developing and test plans, automated test cases, verification and validation documents that will support Payment Gateway and Virtual Terminal in AWS
US WORK AUTHORIZATION REQUIRED - No visa sponsorship is available for this position at this time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute software test plans, designs and automated test cases
- Performs automated testing and functional testing
- Design and implement test cases in a rapid fast-paced env with minimal supervision
- Generate and execute verification and validation deployment
- Enter problems discovered into Jira, verify problems and resolutions, update problems status in Jira
- 6-8 years of solid testing experience in Payment or Financial industry, especially Payment Gateway and Virtual Terminal
- Experience in both manual and automation testing
- 6+ years’ experience in software testing and development in C# and related Windows and AWS tech stack
- Experience in Visual Studio environment
- Experience in AWS environment
- Experience in MySQL and good knowledge in query automation frameworks
- Knowledge of industry standard test automation tools as well as open source tools and resource
- Experience with API automation testing including unit test
- Understanding of both relational and NoSQL databases
- Understanding PCI requirement
- Agile/SCRUM experience is a plus
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience
MerchantE is committed to creating a diverse work environment and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.