Vice President of Channel Development
Who Are We?
MerchantE is an innovative, technology-focused company providing a full-service platform to support the payment processing needs for merchants of all sizes, including small business retail shops, B2B wholesalers, and global eCommerce enterprises. We partner with financial institutions, software developers, independent sales organizations, and agents to bring our solutions to market.
Why Join Us?
We’re growing and we’re looking for collaborative, innovative, and hard-working individuals to grow with us! We offer a modern and inspiring work environment (including a game room and free snacks!) where your ideas and contributions are valued. Come experience, first-hand, the impact of your contributions.
The Head of Channel Management is responsible for leading the channel development team in managing and growing business within existing partner portfolios. They will work with the Channel Leaders to drive the strategic approach to develop roadmap, goals, and new product strategies with the net result of attaining the annual plan Additionally, the Head of Channel Management will play a key role in managing and growing our business in the Tech channel including NetSuite. The Head of Channel Management will be responsible for attaining certain revenue goals within their book of business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Channel Development Leaders
- Renewal and renegotiation of existing agreements
- Develop go-to-market strategies for new partners or products
- Coordination of co-marketing activities
- Finding synergies within both organizations' strategic plans
- Creating prospect generation and conversion programs
- Create/drive lead generation pipeline
- Cultivate relationships at the highest level
- Conduct QBR’s with our top partners
- Ability to navigate all levels of large and small companies
- Develop partner integration plan with all levels of the organization to maximize revenue and minimize time to achievement.
- Create working relationships with parallel ME departments
- Push and prioritize products and initiatives that are important for our partners
- BA, preferably MBA
- 10 years of portfolio management leadership experience in a SAAS, payments or tech environment
- Has led a team of managers
- Demonstrated ability to continually meet and exceed quotas and annual plans
- Ability to aggressively grow partner opportunities and portfolios
- Ability to flourish in a fast paced and changing environment
MerchantE is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.