Data Engineer, Business Intelligence
Who Are We?
MerchantE is an innovative, technology-focused company providing a full-service platform to support the payment processing needs for merchants of all sizes, including small business retail shops, B2B wholesalers, and global eCommerce enterprises. We partner with financial institutions, software developers, independent sales organizations, and agents to bring our solutions to market.
Why Join Us?
We’re growing and we’re looking for collaborative, innovative, and hard-working individuals to grow with us! We offer a modern and inspiring work environment where your ideas and contributions are valued. Come experience, first-hand, the impact of your contributions.
As we are embarking on our journey to a modern architecture on the cloud, we are looking for talented engineers to join us to build our future. You will get an opportunity to work on challenging problems in a high-volume and mission critical environment.
US WORK AUTHORIZATION REQUIRED - No visa sponsorship is available for this position at this time.
Your Responsibilities will require you to:
- Design, implement, and maintain systems used to collect and analyze business intelligence data
- Create dashboards, databases, and other platforms that allow for efficient collection and evaluation of BI data
- Build the reporting data model and help the data engineering team with creating views, SQL scripts
- Perform ETL/ELT and SQL coding using AWS cloud-based solutions and downstream enablement in analytics
- Provide data engineering with functional and technical requirements to improve efficiency of data pipelines.
- Develop complex data models and design patterns for BI/Analytics reporting requirements
- Design and develop scalable reporting, dashboards and data solutions using analytics
- Take part in requirements gathering, logical design, physical design, implementation, testing, and deployment.
- Provide best practices and guidance regarding the use of ELT/ETL, data modeling, and reporting deliverables.
- Perform dataflow, system and data analysis and develop meaningful and useful presentation of data in BI applications
- Collaborate closely with internal and external teams to understand and apply changes/modifications impacting data warehouse
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience with Postgres, SQL, ETL, BI Tools
- 2+ years of experience delivering ETL processes and data visualization tools, including extracting data from various sources, modeling, and analysis.
- BI report design, development, and implementation
- Experience writing and executing complex SQL queries
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 1+ years of experience with a public cloud (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud)
- 1+ years of data warehousing experience (Redshift or Snowflake)
- 1+ years of experience with Agile engineering practices
MerchantE is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 6691126002