Who Are We?
MerchantE is an innovative, technology-focused company providing a full-service platform to support the payment processing needs for merchants of all sizes, including small business retail shops, B2B wholesalers, and global eCommerce enterprises. We partner with financial institutions, software developers, independent sales organizations, and agents to bring our solutions to market.
Spring Career Fairs.
We will be in attendance at the following career fairs this spring. We are looking forward to sharing all the opportunities an internship at MerchantE has in store for college students like you.
A Path To The Future.
At MerchantE, interns work on projects that matter – your team will rely on your insights and ideas to ensure success. This is your chance to show off your skills, build your resume, and have some fun along the way. Internships are offered in various areas of the company – including Marketing, Engineering, Product Management, Finance, Risk & Compliance, Sales, and IT.
- Develop a basic awareness of the payment processing industry.
- Gain an understanding of how a large Fintech corporation operates by cross-training in various departments.
- Improve interpersonal skills; expand knowledge of the business platforms, and payment processing industry.
- Explore potential growth opportunities for future success.
- Receive focused training in various departments to develop skills to successfully develop critical skills.
- Conduct and complete a significant project over a 60 day timeline.
- Solve significant tasks within industry-specific guidelines within a 60 day timeline.
- Attend staff meetings, conferences, and other professional discussions.
- Align activities that support the ME Core Competencies including: Captivating the Client, Collaborating for Success, Communicating Effectively, Executing with Excellence, Ownership Mindset, and Inspiring Leadership.
- Observe current projects; seek feedback on performance, and receive beneficial suggestions.