NetSuite Development Manager
Who Are We?
MerchantE is an innovative, technology-focused company providing a full-service platform to support the payment processing needs for merchants of all sizes, including small business retail shops, B2B wholesalers, and global eCommerce enterprises. We partner with financial institutions, software developers, independent sales organizations, and agents to bring our solutions to market.
Why Join Us?
We’re growing and we’re looking for collaborative, innovative, and hard-working individuals to grow with us! We offer a modern and inspiring work environment where your ideas and contributions are valued. Come experience, first-hand, the impact of your contributions.
The NetSuite Development Manager is responsible for identifying ways to maximize productivity and revenue generation goals for their assigned partnerships. They will collaborate with our NetSuite partner to develop and execute a go-to-market strategy that fits the mutually agreed upon goals. They will work across company to create, build, and analyze marketing campaigns and promotions that support the agreed upon go-to-market strategy to grow the partner’s portfolio.
Quarterly, weekly, and monthly monitoring of progress to goals for new business sales with appropriate decision makers is key to the success of this position. Identifying weak spots and ensuring the partner has the proper tools to be successful (training, marketing collateral, etc). In addition, he/she is also responsible for ensuring they are up to date on the newest products and industry trends.
Great communication skills with the ability to engage all levels of the partner business from the CEO to day-to-day relevant contacts is essential. This person will also identify areas to offer consulting and additional value as the payments subject matter expert for our partnerships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage positive partner relationships with senior management, managers, sales representatives, as well as internal and external stakeholders.
- Works closely with General Managers to coordinate and implement growth initiatives, marketing programs, sales campaigns.
- Cultivate relationships both internally and externally.
- Manages mutually agreed upon growth strategies with partners (focus on new business sales growth)
- Lead Generation efforts will include navigating through a conversation flow to uncover business needs, understand pains, and position company products as compelling solutions.
- Ability to manipulate data, build meaningful analysis and present in a meaningful way to key decision makers within each partnership.
- Identifying synergies within both organization’s strategic plans
- Manage travel budget and business cases for campaigns/incentives to ensure the ROI is reasonable / achievable.
- Maintains and documents key understanding of the penetration of the overall partner opportunity.
- Provides information and training to partners on products, pricing and services
- Work closely with pricing committee, marketing, legal and other team members to generate, maintain and adjust marketing/sales to support the developed go to market strategy.
- Build and notate business cases to ensure full understanding of opportunities.
- Monitors financial statistics for portfolio performance and profitability.
- Conducts onsite quarterly business reviews.
- Conducts monthly touch bases with partner to discuss progress to goals that have been set.
- Works on RFPs
- 30-40% travel is required.
- Partner project management (as needed).
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Excellent business development, sales, marketing, and relationship management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills; ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to comprehend procedural information, including demonstrated ability to analyze account information, multi-task capable.
- Demonstrate superior negotiation, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Listens actively to others.
- Engages in and encourages two-way dialogue, selects the right level of communication for the audience.
- Openly shares feedback, information, ideas, and best practices.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field, and/or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of Merchant Services experience, and/or specific relationship management with assigned partner and demonstrated strong and successful sales background with the ability to quickly learn/grasp new ideas and concepts.
- Must be a pro-active self-starter and able to operate in a team environment.
- Ability to flourish in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook