Partner Experience Manager
Who Are We?
MerchantE is an innovative, technology-focused company providing a full-service platform to support the payment processing needs for merchants of all sizes, including small business retail shops, B2B wholesalers, and global eCommerce enterprises. We partner with financial institutions, software developers, independent sales organizations, and agents to bring our solutions to market.
Why Join Us?
We’re growing and we’re looking for collaborative, innovative, and hard-working individuals to grow with us! We offer a modern and inspiring work environment where your ideas and contributions are valued. Come experience, first-hand, the impact of your contributions.
This is a unique opportunity to join our growing team. This role combines elements of customer service, relationship management, negotiation, and operations. You will serve as the main point of contact for our newly boarded partners. This job is to streamline the boarding process, create a training program and help partners deliver results during their infancy with MerchantE.
The partners we work with are striving to provide an outstanding experience to their clients and we work tirelessly to deliver with a sense of urgency. Partners are mainly ISOs and ISVs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Map out workflows/processes
- Streamline partner onboarding
- Create a uniform training program for partners
- Assist partners moving deals through the underwriting process
- Build plans to transition partners to the channel team once ready
- Document and automate new/existing process
- Hold partners accountable for projected metrics
- Responsible for the partner’s initial overall experience with MerchantE before they are transitioned to channel management
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years Payments experience working with external partnerships is REQUIRED. Specifically ISOs and ISVs.
- Management experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ensure the partner’s experience is consistent with our brand, culture, and standard of excellence.
- Excellent project management skills with demonstrated ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment where roles and process continually shift as the company evolves.
MerchantE is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 6626763002