Pricing & Data Analyst
Who Are We?
MerchantE is an innovative, technology-focused company providing a full-service platform to support the payment processing needs for merchants of all sizes, including small business retail shops, B2B wholesalers, and global eCommerce enterprises. We partner with financial institutions, software developers, independent sales organizations, and agents to bring our solutions to market.
Why Join Us?
We’re growing and we’re looking for collaborative, innovative, and hard-working individuals to grow with us! We offer a modern and inspiring work environment where your ideas and contributions are valued. Come experience, first-hand, the impact of your contributions.
Pricing Data Analyst will be responsible for performing pricing and data analytics in order to provide recommendations, corrective measures, and solutions to ensure revenue integrity and optimization to improve the business health and profits.
US WORK AUTHORIZATION REQUIRED - No visa sponsorship is available for this position at this time.
This role will be located in our Alpharetta, GA office later this year.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop expertise in various pricing methods and billing data structures to perform analysis and gather actionable intel to maximize revenue and margins.
- Create, maintain, and update Billing Element Tables(BET) and their components.
- Create analysis using BET assignment for base portfolio merchants for potential revenue generation and annual pricing initiatives.
- Create excel based calculators/revenue models to per requirement.
- Become SME for Online Pricing tool and perform the maintenance and pricing updates.
- Perform QA audits and support for pricing model (RevealSoft) releases in Salesforce.
- Generate monthly and quarterly audit reports to identify pricing /billing issues and work with the proper departments to correct discrepancy.
- Review and analyze competitor statement to advise and make recommendations to Sales, CRM and Retention channels for merchant acquisition and retention.
- Provide deep dive data analytics and recommendations on merchant re-pricing initiatives.
- Generate monthly and quarterly revenue reports by pricing method and make recommendations based on the findings.
- Perform pricing and billing research per request and work with sales and operations on corrective measures
- 5+ years’ experience in Pricing, Analytics or Billing in Payments, or related industry
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to present, recommend, and influence stake holders through data insights and subject matter expertise
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data and compile summarized views and recommendations based on project objectives.
- Ability to work with aggressive timelines and targets managing multiple priorities.
- Ability to work independently and make data centric decisions.
- Effectively organize and prioritize dynamic workflow and work independently.
- Team Player - ability to perform as part of a team and work efficiently across various organizations.
- Expertise in excel to create pricing models and calculators