Who Are We?
MerchantE is an innovative, technology-focused company providing a full-service platform to support the payment processing needs for merchants of all sizes, including small business retail shops, B2B wholesalers, and global eCommerce enterprises. We partner with financial institutions, software developers, independent sales organizations, and agents to bring our solutions to market.
Why Join Us?
We’re growing and we’re looking for collaborative, innovative, and hard-working individuals to grow with us! We offer a modern and inspiring work environment where your ideas and contributions are valued. Come experience, first-hand, the impact of your contributions.
US WORK AUTHORIZATION REQUIRED - No visa sponsorship is available for this position at this time.
We are looking for Salesforce Architect to work, deploy, and manage backend systems who is passionate about their work and embraces the ideals of the software craftsmanship and Agile development practices.
The Salesforce Architect is responsible for the highest levels of design and scope for a particular component or business application. The architect will work closely with the enterprise architects to execute Proofs-Of-Concept and verify the functionalities and design of products to align with strategies and architectural projects.
The Salesforce Architect may be responsible for the implementation of new technology. The architect should have a deep knowledge of modern technology, stacks, and tools. The architect needs to understand current business applications.
Your Responsibilities will require you to:
- Be a key participant in our Agile organization.
- Collaborate with business, architecture and infrastructure teams for solution definition, development, and implementation.
- Ensure that solution being developed will satisfy business and technical requirement.
- Ability to develop technical requirements for developers.
- Provides solution demos for all client levels, as well as solution design reviews and explanations.
- Work with Quality Assurance Specialists in testing cycles (e.g., Integration, Stage, UAT).
- 8+ years of Salesforce.com development experience.
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in Software Development.
- Experience implementing many complex platform solutions end to end utilizing best practices.
- Ability to trouble-shoot, assist and resolve high-complexity go live and/or production issues.
- Experienced on customization like creating objects, fields, Page Layouts, Record Types, Workflow rules, Validation Rules, Approval Process by enhancing the salesforce applications.
- Experience with integration technologies (MuleSoft, IBM, BEA, Oracle Fusion, etc.).
- Experience developing or architecting MuleSoft solutions with Anypoint Platform.
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other).
- Salesforce Admin/Architect/Specialist certifications
- Successfully manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and strong work ethic.
- Bachelor' s degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience
- Strong team player and leader with excellent planning and managerial skills