Senior Compliance Analyst
Who Are We?
MerchantE is an innovative, technology-focused company providing a full-service platform to support the payment processing needs for merchants of all sizes, including small business retail shops, B2B wholesalers, and global eCommerce enterprises. We partner with financial institutions, software developers, independent sales organizations, and agents to bring our solutions to market.
Why Join Us?
We’re growing and we’re looking for collaborative, innovative, and hard-working individuals to grow with us! We offer a modern and inspiring work environment where your ideas and contributions are valued. Come experience, first-hand, the impact of your contributions.
The Senior Compliance Analyst assists the Company’s Compliance Officer to ensure the Company’s merchant processing activities comport with applicable regulations and Company polices and procedures. The individual in this role will work with other Risk professionals to effectively identify, assess, and report on BSA, OFAC and other regulatory risks. Success in the role will require an individual with strong organizational skills, attention to detail and who can roll-up their sleeves and deliver as part of the team.
- Day-to-day management of OFAC case management system in connection with customer onboarding functions, including analysis and documentation of alerts.
- Conduct quality assurance testing of KYC and transaction monitoring processes.
- Investigation of unusual activity and drafting of suspicious activity referrals.
- Identify and recommend improvements to compliance-related tools/technologies, procedures, and practices.
- Assists in compliance audits/reviews with limited guidance adhering to schedules/timelines, including production of documents and responses and the maintenance of audit records.
- Tracks all open compliance audit findings.
- Maintains current knowledge of BSA, USA PATRIOT Act, and OFAC requirements and guidance related to such issued by the prudential procedures, industry best practices and regulatory guidance.
- Assist in developing, facilitating, and scheduling compliance training for employees.
- Assists in coordinating risk and compliance policy reviews and the policy library.
- Assist the Compliance officer in monitoring changes to federal and state laws related to the Company’s business.
- Bachelors in business or equivalent experience in legal/regulatory compliance.
- 5+ Years relevant experience
- Background in banking or payments industry with knowledge of applicable regulations including, but not limited to BSA/AML, OFAC, SAR, and UDAAP.
- Experience in navigating and responding to audits and inspections from third-party organizations.
- Experience in developing and executing compliance testing programs.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office 360 (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook.)
MerchantE is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 6660061002