Sr. Customer Care Manager
Who Are We?
MerchantE is an innovative, technology-focused company providing a full-service platform to support the payment processing needs for merchants of all sizes, including small business retail shops, B2B wholesalers, and global eCommerce enterprises. We partner with financial institutions, software developers, independent sales organizations, and agents to bring our solutions to market.
Why Join Us?
We’re growing and we’re looking for collaborative, innovative, and hard-working individuals to grow with us! We offer a modern and inspiring work environment (including a game room and free snacks!) where your ideas and contributions are valued. Come experience, first-hand, the impact of your contributions.
The Sr. Customer Care Manager will be responsible for excellent service delivery and performance throughout the organization. Directly responsible for all inbound/outbound call centers functions including; Customer Care, Diamond Desk, Sales Rep Support Line, Activation, Quality Assurance and Research.
Your Responsibilities will require you to:
- Assess and evaluate customer service performance, establish standards, and facilitate improvement throughout the organization.
- Works collaboratively with other departments, maintaining open and active communication for the purpose of ensuring effective client relationships, support of company directives and policies and leveraging of technologies in order to enhance overall company performance.
- Responsible for visioning and setting the culture of the Customer Care teams. Coach and motivate the employees in the department and the overall organization.
- Promote a high performing team that sets goals and constantly looks to improve upon the past successes.
- Perform ongoing process improvement exercises that promote constant improvement.
- Utilize strong reporting and analytics to understand the business and look for ways to improve efficiencies, cut costs, and generate revenue.
- Effectively manages customer care and all sub-units within, and resources to control volumes and work flow.
- Responsible for creating group and client performance evaluation tools, monitoring and assessing performance gaps and implementing solutions.
- Manage to companies planning and budgetary guidelines, while maintaining the service mission of the company.
- Coordinate and manage the implementation of new products and services within the Customer care units.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
- Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports for executive management.
- 5+ plus years of call center management
- Proven success in leading teams to achieve sales and performance goals
- Working knowledge of the credit card industry, banking, or similar operation. Credit card acquiring experience preferred.
- Past experience in Project Management and the effective implementation of new or modified products and /or services in an operational work unit
- Team-oriented with demonstrated team building skills
- Strong interpersonal relationship and communication skills
- Strong Organization and negotiation skills
- Computer/technical skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite products
- Exhibited abilities in Fiscal planning and budgetary requirements
- Detail oriented
- Demonstrated navigational aptitude for complex computer applications
- Problem solving skills
- Learning skills
- Ability to communicate with many departments/team environment
- Demonstrated ability to work with CEO/CFO levels
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in business.