VP Strategic Partnerships
Who Are We?
MerchantE is an innovative, technology-focused company providing a full-service platform to support the payment processing needs for merchants of all sizes, including small business retail shops, B2B wholesalers, and global eCommerce enterprises. We partner with financial institutions, software developers, independent sales organizations, and agents to bring our solutions to market.
Why Join Us?
We’re growing and we’re looking for collaborative, innovative, and hard-working individuals to grow with us! We offer a modern and inspiring work environment where your ideas and contributions are valued. Come experience, first-hand, the impact of your contributions.
The VP of Strategic Partnerships is a remote position responsible for developing close and credible relationships with new partners within the NetSuite ecosystem to increase revenue through the expansion of the partnership portfolios.
Your Responsibilities will require you to:
- Develop growth strategies and build long-term relationships with partners within the NetSuite ecosystem including Oracle, Systems Integrators, Independent Software Vendors, Value Added Resellers, etc.
- Negotiating mutually beneficial agreements with partners
- Coordinating co-marketing activities
- Finding synergies within both organizations strategic plans
- Creating prospect generation and conversion programs
- Create pipeline
- Execute agreements
- Cultivate relationships
- Develop growth strategies with partners
- Maximize partners commitment to ME reflected in the contractual terms between the organizations. Including but not limited to revenue share structure, performance incentives and co-marketing activities.
- Ability to navigate all levels of large and small companies
- Develop partner integration plan with all levels of the organization to maximize revenue and minimize time to achievement.
Qualified Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working with partners within the NetSuite ecosystem including with Oracle, Systems Integrators, Independent Software Vendors, Value Added Resellers, etc.
- Strong understanding of Visa/MasterCard Interchange and Best Practices
- Technical experience with API integrations and certifications
- 5+ year’s in payment processing or e-commerce shopping cart industry experience.
- Experience with managing a team.
Preferred Education, Skills or Experience:
- Relationship Management experience in the merchant services industry.
- Understanding of web technologies, shopping carts, payment gateways, fraud tools, web browsers.
- Ability to travel (up to 25%) and work flexible hours as needed.